- Administration and configuration of existing mobile environments.
- Participate in the development and testing of new features and products which strengthen the infrastructure, security and overall reliability of the mobile device space.
- Working closely with the team to create a mobile experience for our care givers that is comprehensive, reliable, secure and easy to use. The team engages in ongoing efforts required to enhance the existing MobileIron and Lotus Traveler environments.
- Defining requirements based on the care provider feedback, evaluating new mobile devices & identifying the preferred product which will augment the existing mobile infrastructure within the co
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of SSCE
- 1-3 years cognate experience
- Proficient in written and conversational communication
- Good knowledge on electrical electronics and experience on how to use soldering iron
- Basic knowledge on android phones operating system
- Knowledge in excel and other computer operational fundamentals
Send an email to :firstname.lastname@example.org to apply