AvailabilityApplications from International Students (excluding the European Union) will be considered. Students must hold or expect to obtain an offer or an unconditional offer of a place on the full time Stirling MBA for entry in September 2014.
|Number of awards||3|
|Deadline||10th June 2014|
How to applyComplete the Application Form, ensuring all sections are answered legibly and provide a 500-1000 word statement on the following:
- why you are applying for this Scholarship
- why a Scholarship would help you
- which modules of the MBA are of particular interest to you and why
- what your expectations are in terms of learning outcomes
- what would you like to be able to do and achieve as a result of successful completion of the course; highlight what are your educational or professional aims for the five years after you complete the course.