Locality: Lagos, full time
- Managing/developing client relationships with existing and new customers.
- Meetclients’ needs by ensuring customers are satisfied, resulting in profits for the organisation.
- Design, develop and deliver presentations and proposals on behalf of the company.
- Provide on-site support and telephone support to customers.
- Provide input to the management strategy on new products to meet current and future customer needs
- Be a major participant in driving the organization’s Vision and Mission
- Contribute to the development and driving of business development initiatives and execute marketing strategies
- Assist in the development of project plans and the coordination of the company's projects
- Contributing to product development and service development initiatives.
- Must have a good BSc or HND education background with at least 2-3 years cognate experience acquired in verifiable organisations.
- Gender: Male.
- Age: 25-37 years.
- Excellent business awareness skills: Ability to understand implications of business decision
- Displays orientation to profitability and able to aligns work with strategic goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills: Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listen and get clarification; Respond well to customer queries; Able to establish and cultivate relationships
- Presentation and proposal development skills
- Report writing, proposal and presentation development skills
- Ability to deliver presentations in front of varying audiences.
- Leadership: Strong leadership skills, be self-directed and be able to multitask.
- Research Skills: Ability to develop innovative approaches and ideas.