This scholarship is for both undergraduate and graduate studies in Nigeria. All scholarships are awarded based on merit, using the information provided in the form, supporting documents and a screening test.
• Have their Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination result or the equivalent • Have a current admission letter into a recognized higher level institution
• Undergraduate applicant must have passed JAMB and Post-JAMB examinations • Undergraduates already in school must attach a recent photocopy of their school I.D
• Higher degree applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent, and have at least two years of recent full time professional experience, acquired after a university degree.
• Present one personal reference letter and one academic/professional reference letter. All recommendation letters must be duly signed.
Download Scholarship9ja app form here(Android)
• Higher degree applicant must include a cover letter stating “Why they intend to pursue a higher degree” (Not more than 250 words).
• Attach recent passport photograph
• Include a valid email address in the format (firstname.lastname@example.org), residential address and telephone number
• All questions are compulsory unless otherwise stated (in the application form)
Scholarship is for tuition, stipend and books
Applicant on any other form of scholarship must inform MUSTE
Click here to apply