Applicants should only apply if they
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below* AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- have not already studied outside of your home country AND
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate AND
- already hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2014 in an area of study within the:
- Faculty of Engineering,
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences,
- Faculty of Science,
- School of Geography – courses related to the area of Environment,
- Institute for Science & Society – courses related to the area of Science,
- Business School – courses allied to Operations Management.
Application for admission to study at Nottingham must be received at least 3 weeks before the scholarship closing date to allow time for our Admissions office to process the application and confirm your offer, before you can apply for the scholarship.
30 full tuition waiver and 75 50% tuition waiver are avialable