It is both for undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship
Requirement:The following are requirements for Postgraduate Scholarship
- The applicant and his/her parents must hold foreign citizenship.
- Applicants who hold Korean citizenship are not permitted to apply for this program.
- Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of Sep. 1st, 2013 (born after Sep. 1st, 1973).
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree as of September 1st of the selection year.
- Applicants who have previously enrolled in or graduated from an undergraduate program, a master's program, or a doctoral program (including exchange program) in Korea cannot apply for this program.
- Applicants must maintain a grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.64 on a 4.0 scale, 2.80 on a 4.3 scale, 2.91 on a 4.5 scale, or grades/marks/score of 80% or higher from the previously attended institution. If the applicant does not satisfy the above GPA requirements, he/she will be ineligible to apply to this program.
Duration of studies
Masters: 2 years (including duration for language studies)
PhD : 3 years (including duration for language studies)
Requirements for undergraduate studies
- Must be a citizen of the country to which the scholarship is offered, which also applies to the applicants' parents
- Have graduated or will be scheduled to graduate from high school as of March 1st of the invitation year
- Must possess above 80% (out of 100%) cumulative grade point average (CGPA), or must be within the top 20% (out of 100%) in rank in high school.
Duration : 5 years (including duration for language studies)(including duration for language studies)
This scholarship covers
- Air fare
- Living allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Language training costs