This essay competition presents an opportunity for students in tertiary institutions (Undergraduate and Postgraduate) to brainstorm on how to tackle the energy challenges facing the world.
Requirement:This essay competition is open to
- students in tertiary institutions
- Applicants from all over the world
- Undergraduate and
- Postgraduate students
A Vision for The Decade (2014-2024) of Sustainable Energy for All
Applicants are expected to comply with these guidelines
- The essay must be written in English, typed and double-spaced
- The essay should contain between 1,200 to 1,500 words (excluding bibliography and citations)
- Please include the application form, which can be downloaded from our website
- Students must produce their own work and use proper citations where appropriate. Common styles such as APA or MLA are acceptable and should be consistent throughout the essay
- References should appear as end notes, not footnotes.
Deadline for submission
October 28, 2013
The best essay writer will receive an invitation to
- Attend the Global Energy Conference at the United Nations from December 11-12, 2013.
- To and fro airfare
while the ten top finalist will receive a certificate from Global Energy Initiative