- Find, investigate and examine the location of the site and verify whether it is appropriate for construction purposes
- Must work according to a plan with regards to what are the key essentials and what needs to be modified before the construction starts
- Review and approve project reports and designs
- Should develop detailed design layout that covers the requirement of the client.
- Assess both challenges and potential risks of the planned project
- Undertake initiatives for risk management and take appropriate steps for it
- The engineer must ensure that the project is completed on time within the planned budget.
Minimum of a First degree
NYSC Discharge certificate
Excellent hands-on experience in civil and structural design, very good experience in project management and administration
Send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org