- Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in Air and Space Law
- Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in European and International Business Law
- Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in International Tax Law
- Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in Public International Law
- Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in International Civil and Commercial Law
- MSc in International Relations and Diplomacy
Applicants must ensure that
- In his or her prior academic education abroad, the applicant must have achieved excellent study results which are relevant for the program for which the student wishes to enrol. As an indication, the student will be among the top 10% for the relevant program followed abroad.
- The applicant will hold a non-EU/EEA passport and will not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans ("Studiefinanciering"; more information).
- Scholarships will not be awarded to applicants who have already obtained a Leiden University master’s degree.
The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship programme has 5 awards:
Platinum Covers the tuition fee minus the home fee* and an allowance of €10,000 for living costs
- Gold Covers the tuition fee minus the home fee*
- Silver Covers 75% of the tuition fee
- Bronze Covers 50% of the tuition fee
- Ivory Covers 25 % of the tuition fee
1st February 2014