An established Construction Company with Head Office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, requires qualified candidates
- Provides counsel to Company’s Managing Director relating to financial and tax considerations of investments and other business transactions.
- Develops long-range strategies to establish and maintain the financial self-sufficiency of Company.
- Establishes Company’s accounting systems and procedures and ensures they are up-to-date and in compliance with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Provides advice and review for compliance with appropriate statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Prepares and issues quarterly and annual audited financial statements and reports.
- Manages and tracks Company’s funds, assets and investments and periodically issues reports on its current as well as projected financial stability/condition.
- Analyzes general economic, business and financial conditions to assess their impact on Company’s policies, operations and profitability.
- Establishes and maintains contacts with auditors, actuaries, financial institutions, government agencies, joint venture partners and counterparts.
- Identifies sources of financing to expand the scope of Company’s business opportunities.
- Negotiates project financing, structures and documents financial packages and agreements
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Good first degree or HND in Accountancy or relevant field
- MUST be a certified Chartered Accountant
- Age 27 to 45 years and above
- Minimum of 10 years experience and must be proficient in the use of MS Access, Excel, Word, SAGE. Quick Books. etc
- Previous experience in an Audit Firm or Civil Construction Company will be an added advantage
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply