The Audit Officer shall protect the assets of La Fayette MFB by ensuring compliance with internal control procedures, and regulations, and compliance with statutory issues. Under direction of the Audit Manager, the officer is responsible for the timely execution of risk-based internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, as well as assisting with other audit matters and projects.
Audit Officer shall:
- Effectively conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area with objectivity
- Be able to determine the bank’s compliance with policies and procedures and review the suitability of internal control designs
- Be able to meet deadlines for reports’ delivery.
- Have good documentation and presentation skill
- Have ability to relate effectively across different levels of authority.
- Good listening skills and abilty to pay attention to details.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- ICAN, ACCA or CPA is an advantage
- At least 1 year financial/Audit experience, through public accounting/auditing (working in an audit firm a plus) and/or industry experience.
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY