The Korean Government offers Bachelors, Masters and PhD Scholarships
for International Students to study at various Korean Universities and
Higher Institutions 2013/2014
All courses offered at participating institutions
Applicants must have graduated from a secondary school and posses a CGPA of 80 %
Come tops in class (at least 20th in a class of 100)
1. The applicant and his/her parents must hold foreign citizenships.
* Applicants who hold Korean citizenship are not permitted to apply
for this program.
2. Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of Sep. 1st, 2013 (born
after Sep. 1st, 1973).
3. Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree as of
September 1st of the selection year.
* Applicants who have enrolled in or graduated from a university in
Korea are not eligible for the KGSP program. Specifically, applicants
who have previously enrolled in or graduated from an
undergraduate program, a master’s program, or a doctoral program
in Korea cannot apply for this program.
4. Applicants must maintain a grade point average (GPA) of at least
2.64 on a 4.0 scale, 2.80 on a 4.3 scale, 2.91 on a 4.5 scale, or
grades/marks/score of 80% or higher from the previously attended
institution. If the applicant does not satisfy the above GPA
requirements, he/she will be ineligible to apply.
Please contact Korean Embassy in Nigeria
Address : Plot 10A&B, Layi Ajayi
Bembe Street, Parkview Estate, Ikoyi,
Tel : (234-1) 271-6295
Fax : (234-1) 271-6291
E-mail : email@example.com
Hours of Operation : 08:00~16:30