Field of Study:
Scholarship Worth: Fifty thousand naira (N50,000)
Type of Scholarship: The NWAG scholarship is a onetime financial aid award
An applicant must be a Nigerian female, undergraduate student in a Nigerian University. All applications must include the following:
- Proof of State of Origin – Letter of Origination from the university or a letter from your local government office.
- Two Letters of Recommendation from any two of the following: Church Pastor/Mosque Imam, Village Head, Local Government Chairperson or one of your Lecturers.
- One Letter of Recommendation from either the Dean of your Faculty/School or your Head of Department.
- Photocopy of your current university student identification card
- A current photograph of yourself
- An explanation of why you need and should receive the scholarship (not more than one-half typed double spaced page).
- A type-written, double –spaced, two-page essay on:
“What are the effects of the frequent Nigerian teachers’ strikes on student academic performance and learning?”
All application entries must be typewritten and double-spaced.
All applications must be Post-Marked or Emailed by May 30, 2014.
Late and/or incomplete applications will not be accepted. Applications may not be faxed or hand-delivered.
Note: Incomplete applications or applications that show evidence of plagiarism will be disqualified.
All electronic submissions MUST BE IN PDF FORMAT
Download the scholarship announcement and Application form